CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry offering hybrid working at their site either based in Cambridge or Macclesfield initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
£365 (Limited/Umb) and £258 (PAYE) ? this role is outside IR35
40 hours per week
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Science Degree and experience in science, administration or IT
- Experience from biopharmaceutical industry, or other meaningful experience
- Experience in document management and tracking databases
- Some regulatory/medical/technical experience
Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
- Work on document management including uploading and tracking regulatory files and systems according to established procedures and regulatory requirements
- Plan and prepare simple regulatory submissions
- Be the interface with Health Authorities (HAs) and systems for designated regulatory tasks
- Be responsible for the ordering and tracking of specific regulatory requirements such as Registration samples, Certificates of Pharmaceutical Product, Legal documentation
- Provide support across the group for assigned non-drug project work
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Regulatory Affairs Associate will involve working on site in either Cambridge or Macclesfield for 1-2 days per week
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54453 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54453
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd September 2022
- Expires: 20th October 2022