Sample Management Specialist
SRG is delighted to be representing a breakthrough technology company that specialises in synthetic and stem cell biology. They are now looking for a Sample Management Specialist to join the team to work closely with the wider business to develop a high throughput reagent production platform.
- Development, running and management of the high throughput automated cloning platform which generates reagents for the wider business
- Develop and install 'best practices' of sample management - driving SOPs for reagent requests and tracking of deliverables.
- Generation of reagents via the use of both manual and automated cloning processes
Qualifications & skills required:
- PhD/MSc (or equivalent) in a Biological Science discipline
- Experience of tracking of reagents and samples using sample management or LIMS systems
- Management of projects and process development
- Experience with standard molecular biology techniques, such as transformation, cloning and nucleic acid extraction
- Excellent team working and networking skills, proven ability to influence on operational matters
- Experience of operating and programming liquid handling systems
In return, our client can offer a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and successful team in Cambridge with access to excellent career development.
For a confidential discussion, please call Paige Keenan on 02039 379660 or email your CV in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2166562
- Posted: 22nd September 2022
- Expires: 20th October 2022