We are currently looking for an Senior Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. The Senior Analyst in the Analytical Development Laboratory you will become part of a team which supports the other sections of the Pharmaceutical Development services in the completion of development activities and/ or stability testing, as agreed in line with business needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Analytical Development Scientist you will analyse pharmaceutical samples, using analytical techniques including HPLC, LCMS and dissolution, to the required standards producing high quality data.
2. You will complete both development and stability testing, ensuring you meet all safety and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements during day to day working. To be responsible for own housekeeping within the lab and ensure the lab is left in a suitable state for use by others.
3. As the Senior Analytical Development Scientist you will ensure that equipment/instrumentation is calibrated and maintained and that laboratory records/documentation complies with cGMPs.
4. You will complete method development and validation providing support to junior members of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory environment working to GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, LCMS and Dissolution testing oral solid dose. Experience in method development and method validation. Experience in supervising or line managing a team of analysts is desirable .
Key Words: HPLC, Dissolution, Analytical, Development, Method development, Method validation, GMP, Solid.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636869
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 22nd September 2022
- Expires: 20th October 2022