We are currently looking for a Senior Research & Development Chemist to join a leading chemical company based in the County Durham area. As the Research Chemist you will be responsible for the research and development of small molecules for clinical study.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Research & Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Research Chemist, you will deliver on synthetic chemistry programmes by developing, optimising and scaling new processes, as well as furnishing novel molecules that meet customers key quality attributes.
2. You will be involved in the research and development, route design and GMP manufacture of small molecules for clinical study.
3. As the Senior Research & Development Chemist, you will be synthesising new materials for proof of concept studies for a variety of industries.
4. You will build relationships across the company, collaborators and customers through participation in project meetings, research events and technical report writing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Research & Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Chemistry or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience in chemical synthesis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience across different synthetic methodologies.
Key Words: Chemistry / Synthetic / Chemical synthesis / Research and Development / R&D / PhD / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636838
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 22nd September 2022
- Expires: 20th October 2022