CK Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Manager to join a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Welwyn Garden City. This is a permanent role.
Contract Manager Role:
- Team focuses on delivering contracting support, solutions, and efficiencies to internal business customer
- Partner with procurement and business stakeholders, supporting their contracting needs by creating and providing tools, templates, playbooks, advice and counsel
- Work in a dynamic global environment where you can use your contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Gather feedback and input to meet reporting requirements
- Strong communication skills including the ability to explain both compliance and legal principles to internal stakeholders providing clear guidance
- Experience in supporting project teams to understand how the contractual provisions will apply in practical terms
- Support internal therapeutic area stakeholders by delivering timely updates and training; proactively engaging with them to understand ongoing contracting needs and challenges. to .
- Prior experience using electronic contract management systems would be beneficial.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54488 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54448
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st September 2022
- Expires: 19th October 2022