CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Support Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 6 months.
PAYE rate up to £13.90 p/h
Umbrella rate up to £15.58 p/h
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Laboratory Support Engineer Role:
- Calibration and maintenance of scheduled instrument events, including instruments calibrated and maintained by external suppliers, and those sent away for calibration.
- Supply of test equipment, reviewing and filing of calibration & maintenance reports and completion of associated EAMS work orders and maintenance of the EAMS database instrument list.
- Take metrology measurements and maintain the integrity of the testing that is to be conducted.
- Provide advice for the assessment and regulatory categorization of instruments as required and assistance with equipment lifecycle documentation
- Qualified Metrology or Engineering background with relevant experience
- Experience of commercial/industrial environment Experience of working within Pharmaceutical Environment
- Experience of planning and scheduling for team activities
- Understanding of Policies and Standard Operating Procedures for use of computerised maintenance management systems
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54318 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54318
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st September 2022
- Expires: 19th October 2022