A market-leading flavours and fragrances business, based in Weybridge is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join its team on a permanent basis. As Regulatory Officer, you will take on responsibility for all technical documentation (SDS, technical data sheet, IFRA and ISO) - whilst having the ability to ensure all products comply with UK/EU legislation.
Regulatory Affairs Officer responsibilities
- Compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- Completing customer questionnaire
- Completion of necessary paperwork for current and future accreditation, ISO 9001, BRC, Organic, REACh, UK REACh
- Creation and/or update of all documentation (Safety Data Sheet, Technical Data Sheet, Allergen and IFRA) via our software Formpak
- Liaising with all departments to help compliance across the business.
Regulatory Affairs Officer requirements
- Degree qualification - ideally in Chemistry or a closely related field of study.
- Experience operating in a Regulatory Affairs function - possessing current experience of ISO, REACH or BRC.
- High organisation skills
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and computer skills in general
- Knowledge of formpak software
- Knowledge about ISO, Kosher, Halal, Organic and Cosmos certification
- Keen to learn any aspects related to the industry (regulation update by EU or UK government, IFRA organisations, etc.…)
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7500
- Posted: 21st September 2022
- Expires: 19th October 2022