CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
PAYE - £14.00 - £14.97 per hour
Umbrella - £16.00 - £16.77 per hour
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
QA Officer Role:
- Contribute to the completion of projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Accurately communicate supply, operational needs or Quality Operations (QO) perspectives and escalate issues with potential market or stability impact.
- Provide Real Time Quality impact assessments and decisions on product and medical device issues, independently.
- Assist and support the manufacturing/packaging staff in detecting and solving compliance errors in real time during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Lead/Participate in Quality Risk Management (QRM) assessments that gain approval through Site and Area Quality Operations (QO) Management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Quality administered systems
- Ability to work in a team environment within own team and interdepartmental teams
- Effective written and oral communication skills
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54443 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54443
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th September 2022
- Expires: 18th October 2022