Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in west London. With multiple product launches on the horizon our client requires a candidate with Oncology experience to step into the position of Insights and Analytics Lead. The focus will be on managing the pre-launch of a number of products they have in their pipeline.
An ideal fit for the position would be a candidate with pre-launch Oncology experience managing insights and analytics.
More specifically the ideal skills held would be:
- Experience across the breadth of BI including: Forecasting, KPI tracking, Market Research, KAM analysis and management reports.
- Proven success of building and managing databases of competitor information to enhance strategic planning.
- Knowledge of commercial health operations within the UK (NHS).
- The ability to identify trends across key accounts driven by customer analysis.
- Experience combining data from different sources such as IQVIA and internal CRM.
The purpose of this role is to provide actionable insights to the management and account teams as a result of effective analysis and insight. As well as constant revision of account plans and performance tracking and forecasting to maximise return on investment.
If you'd like to know more details please contact Josh Atherton on 01189952306 or email me: email@example.com.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2209-501411
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 20th September 2022
- Expires: 18th October 2022