CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a medical device manufacturer at their site based in Saffron Walden on a permanent basis.
Our client is a cutting edge manufacturer of specialist polymers and biocompatible materials for medical applications.
This role is located in Saffron Walden.
Your main duties will be:
- Supporting the quality assurance functions of R&D and operations.
- Working alongside operations and manufacturing to improve operational and engineering processes
- Performing internal audits to ISO9001 & ISO13485.
- Managing customer complaints.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical or electrical).
- Previous quality engineering experience within a highly technical manufacturing environment (ideally medical devices, pharmaceuticals or similarly regulated industry).
- Strong understanding of industry regulations, ideally ISO9001, ISO13485, GxP.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54352 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54352
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th September 2022
- Expires: 14th October 2022