CK Group are recruiting for a Raw Materials & Indirect Buyer to join a chemical manufacturing company at their site based in Oldbury on a permanent basis.
Our client is materials, chemicals and solutions for the automotive, aerospace, battery, medical device, water, air treatment and environmental industries.
This role is located at our client's site in Oldbury.
Your main duties will be:
- Managing a raw material and indirect spend portfolio that has a direct impact on the company's profitability.
- Optimising sourcing strategies.
- Managing a large and varied supplier base.
- Developing strategies for improving costs for the Raw Material and Indirect spend, specifically within O&G in North America.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Extensive raw materials purchasing experience within the chemical industry.
- Extensive business management experience, with strong skills in negotiation, supplier management and conflict resolution.
- A bachelors degree in chemical engineering or chemistry with a further MBA would be highly beneficial.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54330 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54330
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th September 2022
- Expires: 14th October 2022