CK Group are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a Petro-chemical company at their site based in Redcar on a permanent basis.
Our client is a world leading licensor of technology in to the petro-chemical industries, such as the Polyester, Nylon and Polyurethane value chains.
This role is located out of our client's site in Redcar and may involve travel both domestically and internationally.
Your main duties will be:
- Identifying process technologies for potential acquisition.
- Undertake technical & commercial evaluations of process technologies, and compare with competitors.
- Establish senior level interaction with technology owners, support financial modelling of collaboration and develop deal structure with technology owners.
- Lead technical input throughout due diligence, market analysis and acquisition.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A highly experience chemical engineer with experience in projects, technology development, operations and licensing.
- Experience in development and commercialisation of new process technologies.
- Project management and leadership skills.
- The ability to proactively and urgently pursue new acquisition opportunities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54253 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54253
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th September 2022
- Expires: 14th October 2022