CK Technical are recruiting for a Site Electrical Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
Our client manufactures a range of personal care products from their factory in Maidenhead.
As an Electrical Site Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance and compliance of the site's electrical infrastructure and utilities.
- Lead the electrical maintenance programme for site utilities and infrastructure.
- Ensure the site's electrical systems achieve production targets.
- Ensuring all systems and works conform to statutory and corporate health, safety and environmental standards.
- Act as authorised person on site.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in Electrical Distribution and Site Infrastructure within manufacturing is essential to this role.
- Experience within pharmaceuticals would be desirable.
- Authorised Person qualification would be highly desirable. However the client will provide training and access to this qualification for the right candidate.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53842 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53842
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th September 2022
- Expires: 14th October 2022