We are currently looking for a Principal Computational Chemist with a wealth of experience within the pharmaceutical sector to join an actively growing life sciences company based in the Worcestershire area, with opportunity for fully remote working. As the Principal Computational Chemist you will be responsible for leading the completion of exciting drug discovery projects that are making an active difference to people's lives, as well as driving the innovation of the growing team and representing the team in external client meetings.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Computational Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead a team of Computational Chemists to completion of drug discovery projects.
2. You will use your knowledge of computational chemistry and cheminformatics techniques and toolkits to liaise with your colleagues to form successful outcomes.
3. You will have the opportunity to represent the business in external client-facing meetings, where you will present your capabilities in order to find life-changing drug discovery work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Computational Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in computational chemistry or similar
2. Proven industry experience in a drug discovery team within the pharmaceutical sector
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with computational chemistry and cheminformatics techniques, such as structure/ligand-based design and Schrodinger.
Key Words: computational chemistry, PhD, cheminformatics, drug discovery, machine learning, deep learning, Schrodinger, principal, innovation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637010
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th September 2022
- Expires: 14th October 2022