CK Group are recruiting for a Genetic Scientist to join an international life sciences company that provide analytical services to the wider life multiple science based industries.
This role will be offered on a temporary to permanent contract.
Our client is one of the leading global independent market leaders in testing and laboratory services for genomics, pharmacology, forensics and many others.
Competitive and dependant on experience.
This role is located in Guildford with excellent transport links by road or public transport.
Your main duties will be to:
Based in the Next Generation Sequencing laboratory, you will be working collaboratively with Genetics laboratories across Europe.
- The applicant will be responsible for undertaking the scientific duties and responsibilities of a Clinical Scientist as well as oversight of the Quality Management System and maintaining accreditation under ISO 15189:2012.
- To provide interpretation of the results of highly complex diagnostic investigations and advice that will contribute to patient management.
- To supervise / collaborate other scientific and technical staff to ensure accurate, timely, and efficient delivery of the highest quality of testing service to patients.
- Health Professions Council registered Clinical Scientist.
- Demonstrable experience working in a molecular diagnostic laboratory and familiar with molecular genetic testing systems
- Experience with non-invasive prenatal reporting and interpretation as well as other forms of NGS reporting.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54435 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54435
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th September 2022
- Expires: 14th October 2022