We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Downstream Process Development to join a leading Biotherapeutic company based in the South Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Downstream Process Development you will be responsible for developing Downstream Processes for novel biologic therapeutics against Immuno-oncology targets.
This pre-clinical stage Biotherapueitc company are gearing up for clinical trials of their novel live bacterial therapeutic and are looking for and experienced Downstream Process Development Scientist to lead the development of their purification technologies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Downstream Process Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Drive the Downstream Process Development strategy and play a key role on the CMC team, reporting directly to the Director of CMC.
2. Work closely with external CDMOs and transfer processes as well as offer ongoing technical support.
3. Support the development of formulation and lyophilisation processes leading to the successful freeze-drying of the Drug Product.
4. Liaise with Upstream Processing team as well as the R&D and Microbiology team to ensure early research is informing process development activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Downstream Process Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree (Phd or MSc) in a life sciences discipline such as Microbiology, Bioprocessing, Biochemistry etc. in addition to experience within a Process Development environment.
2. Proven industry experience in Bioprocess development of downstream processes including chromatography and Tangential Flow Filtration / TFF.
Key Words: Downstream Processing | Downstream Process Development | DSP | Bioprocessing | Microbiology | CMC |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636471
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th September 2022
- Expires: 13th October 2022