CK Group is recruiting for a permanent Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company, whose main site is located in Bracknell.
- Deliver 100% compliance with respect to adverse event/reaction reporting timelines. Ensure ICSR processing is compliant with company procedures, including internal and regulatory timelines.
- Key areas of responsibility within the local PV system are compliant with company procedures, legislation and regulation. This includes but is not limited to Literature Review, Legislation Monitoring, reconciliation, social media monitoring, Contingency Planning and timely Working Instruction and PV Repository updates.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships and assist business partners in navigating and complying with PV relevant procedures.
- Support PV audits and inspections
- Support PV agreement activities
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of relevant PV legislation, regulations and company procedures.
As a Pharmacovigilance Scientist you will require the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance knowledge on a process and compliance level.
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Previous experience of pharmacovigilance and working within regulatory requirements within the pharmaceutical industry (essential)
- Aris G database experience would also be advantageous
- Previous auditing experience would also be advantageous
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54411 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54411
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th September 2022
- Expires: 13th October 2022