Job Title: Compounding Technician - Aseptic
Employment Term: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £28,430
Benefits: Holidays: 27+8 days onsite free snacks
SRG are working with a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in Newcastle who work with various forms of pharmaceutical products are looking for a releasing officer to assist the final quality control and releasing of products.
The successful Compounding Technicians will have hands on experience either in industry or academia with aseptic environments and have an understanding of working within a isolator.
* Performing the aseptic compounding od oncology products ready for release
* Compound aseptically prepared products in a MHRA licensed sterile unit following SOP's and all health and safety regulation such as COSHH and The Health and Safety at Work Act.
* Working towards increasing the shelf life of selected finished products.
* Promoting Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as per company SOPs
* To actively maintain and develop company Quality and Business Systems in conjunction with other Quantum departments
To Be successful In the Compounding Technician we are looking for:
* Experience within Aseptic Science
* Understanding of GMP principals
* Knowledge of aseptic processes and aseptic finished products
* Ideally Previous experience within a similar role in a licensed facility or under a section 10 exemption.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Matthew on 0161 868 2205.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2166545
- Posted: 15th September 2022
- Expires: 13th October 2022