Commercial Excellence Business Partner Role
6 month contract
Key Skills: Healthcare/Pharmaceutical experience and Salesforce effectiveness experience
Being a business partner to the sales leaders and active member of the BU leadership team by designing and implementing SFE deliverables, including: segmentation & targeting, account planning, incentive calculation, CRM system management and creating actionable insights through market analytics. Creating a roadmap on how to excel through sales effectiveness and efficiency in the future. Liaise with subcluster/cluster colleagues on Commercial Excellence initiatives to have a unique value proposition to a targeted customer audience, to track all relevant KPIs and performance in a standardized manner, to support the development of field force skills to be able to comply with future requirements of the market.
Major Accountabilities (Describe the 5-7 main results of the role to be achieved )
- Setup infrastructure and systems in close alignment with ComEx regional team (CRM, Analytics, Dashboards, Insights, etc.) and ensure high data quality and utilization
- Develop SFE functional roadmap for the country
- Implement standardized SFE systems, tools, analytics, performance dashboards and quantitative and qualitative KPIs for FFs across for the assigned BU
- Drive FF productivity and improve quality and transparency of resource allocation decision making by targeting & segmentation, territory design/alignment, FF capacity planning, product allocation, interaction plan design and monitoring, customer acquisition strategies, supporting account plan development and action plans, performance measurement and monitoring, FF ROI analysis for all FF lines
- Driving the systematic generation of insights for all business units and generating recommendations for the business
- Ensuring the compilation and monthly analysis of market data
- Creation of ad hoc market, product and business analysis based on internal and external data
- Create presentations for the BU leadership
- Develop, upgrade and monitor FF incentive systems
- Align strategic company and BU objectives with sales and promotion plans and incentive schemes
- Implement local and regional SFE performance monitoring dashboards and provide regular reports to Subcluster and Cluster
- Run strategic projects for the Business Units that involve resource allocation
- Act as a Digital champion and nurture multichannel interaction approach
- Responsible for proper and compliant reporting of Adverse Events in order to fulfill all regulatory requirements and ethical obligations including timely forwarding of all spontaneous reports to local Drug Safety Responsible.
- Comply with the GxP quality requirements applicable to his/her area of responsibility, incl. but not limited to proper reporting of adverse events and customer complaints, samples handling as well as any incident that may adversely affect the quality, safety, identity, strength, purity, availability or efficacy of a commercial product or clinical trial material and/or may compromise the Quality System and the global reputation.
- Obliged to adhere to all policies, procedures and standards and complete all mandatory training assigned to them.
- Perform tasks and activities as defined in local policies, procedures, guidelines, instructions applicable to the function
Impact of resource allocation decisions
Impact of recommendations coming through market insights
Efficient functionality of business systems and data accuracy
Integrity and compliance
Timeline, quality and budget of projects
-Strong analytical mindset and ability to interpret and communicate trends and market developments out of data and sales activity KPIs
- Affinity to IT tools and systems
-A collaborative nature and good ability to work in teams. A high confidence in presenting to and working closely with senior management colleagues
-A leader mindset and a true caring and interest in the success of the business and customer-facing colleagues.
- A willingness to do doer-tasks, as well as high-level strategic tasks, necessary to support and help the business
-A creative and innovative mind who is excited by new possibilities and able to design, develop, and implement new initiatives. A high level of energy to continually improve the role.
-A person who naturally uses project planning tools and is able to handle complex projects in a structured manner
Experience within the UK Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry
Experience in data analytics and providing business insights
Strong Analytical skills and data management
Advance Microsoft Excel skills
Knowledge in CRM systems (e.g. Sales Force), QlikSense
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2209-501121
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th September 2022
- Expires: 13th October 2022