CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Control Supervisor to join a leading manufacturer of high performance adhesives to be based in Alfreton, on a full time, permanent basis.
Quality Control Supervisor Role:
As a Quality Control Supervisor, the main purpose of your role will be supervising a team conducting laboratory testing of manufactured products.
- To ensure that consistent and repeatable testing of manufactured products takes place in accordance with internal laboratory test methods.
- Processing production documentation upon completion of QC testing within company systems.
- To alert SHEQ & Technical & Production Management about any product non-conformities and provide assistance in relation to investigations and rectification.
- To assist the SHEQ Manager and R&D Manager with any other activities required.
- Confidently raise any problems that could cause quality concerns, collaborating with other departments to resolve problems.
- Ensuring necessary product certification is created and passed to Sales in a timely manner
- Maintaining laboratory records, equipment and laboratory facility, including general housekeeping.
- To encourage teamwork, providing support to colleagues if required, referring any personnel concerns to the R&D Manager or HR Manager.
As a QC Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a QC laboratory is essential
- Experience working in a supervisory or team leader role
- Good communication skills - both written/verbal and interpersonally
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54380 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54380
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th September 2022
- Expires: 13th October 2022