Graduate Mechanical Development Engineer
Full Time Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
Full Right to Work in the UK
Client & Role Overview:
Our client is a globally renowned for their role in Scientific Instrument development, where they are manufactured in-house and designed by professionals in the electronics and mechanical design team. With the instruments being incorporated in the worlds largest scientific organizations, this is a great opportunity to join the team of leading scientists and engineers.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, you will primarily be involved with the identification and investigation of the root cause of issues and will deliver engineered solutions with a focus on supporting products already in production.
You may also be involved with the design and development of Specials, custom OEM and one-off products for customers.
Part of the role will also include taking existing prototypes from a design stage and into production.
Responsibilities include creating and modifying drawings and BOMs, 3D models and engineering documentation, modifying existing products or processes, prototyping, testing, and implementing these to increase efficiency, performance & quality.
- A mechanical engineering qualification to HND or Degree level
- Experience 3D CAD software
- Ability to draw technical drawings
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and techniques including CNC milling and turning, investment casting, plating, electro-mechanical assembly, and testing with a robust understanding of design for manufacture.
For further information please send your CV to:
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2209-501086
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th September 2022
- Expires: 13th October 2022