CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Writer on behalf of a well-established medical diagnostics and assay development company to be based primarily at their site in Gateshead on a full time, 2-year contract basis.
You will be responsible for assisting with technical reports and writing supporting information for Technical Submission Documentation in line with IVDR (In Vitro Diagnostics Regulations) and approving technical information within the electronic document control system.
Your duties will include:
- Develop a strong understanding of IVDR 2017/746.
- Form and maintain good communication between internal departments to achieve deadlines.
- Assist with technical reports and write and approve supporting information.
- Participate in preparation and approval of safety data sheets.
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- A strong background in Biosciences, a BSc degree in a biology related subject is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of Electrophoresis and Haemostasis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Experience working in IVD/MD manufacturing and technical report writing is desirable but not required.
This vacancy is a temporary contract for 2 years, full time Monday to Friday (daytime hours) and based primarily at the company site in Gateshead, although you may be required to work at their Sunderland site where necessary.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54426 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54426
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th September 2022
- Expires: 13th October 2022