An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Chemist to join a global chemical manufacturing business on a permanent basis at its in Berkshire.
As a Graduate Chemist you will work as part of the laboratory R&D team performing analysis tests within the laboratory facilities recording data and ensuring all records & documentation are maintained on all ISO quality management systems.
Graduate Chemist Responsibilities:
* Preparation of components chemicals and formulations for testing and supply.
* Operate specialist laboratory test equipment to deliver accurate results.
* Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory test equipment and instrumentation where required.
* Observe and interpret results reporting findings to appropriate parties where required.
* Maintain and purchase an adequate inventory of laboratory samples and supplies.
* Maintain an adequate level of specific as well as general technical expertise through training.
Graduate Chemist Requirements:
* Degree qualification in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads accordingly.
* Ability to carry out laboratory tasks with minimal supervision.
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge of safe laboratory practices.
Salary - £.Competitive + Excellent Company Benefits
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7428
- Posted: 15th September 2022
- Expires: 13th October 2022