£40,000 - £50,000
Manchester or London(Hybrid Working)
HRS are working with a specialist consultancy business whose expertise support companies within the life science, healthcare & technology businesses bring innovative new technologies, treatments & services to the market. Providing business & commercialisation support using innovative data driven methods, they are now looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their growing team.
As a Business Analyst, you will join a close-knit team and be integral to supporting the transformation of businesses all over the world through understanding current practises and delivering insights & recommendations to effect positive change.
This position will work on a hybrid basis and can be based out of London or Manchester.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Working alongside a small but highly experienced team, you will be responsible for:
1. Utilising Data driven methods to identify patterns & opportunities from complex data sets.
2. Manage client led projects from start to finish, delivering timely reports and data backed insights.
3. Assist with the development & maintenance of tools, services & platforms.
1. A Relevant degree or higher qualification in Commerce, Economics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or Similar. Candidates with RICS qualifications in Intangible assets will also be considered
2. Proven experience as a Business Analyst, (prior experience or knowledge of the healthcare / Life science fields would be advantageous)
3. A high degree of competence with Microsoft Excel and a proficiency in VBA, SQL, and visualisation packages such as PowerBI or Tableau.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636993
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th September 2022
- Expires: 12th October 2022