CK Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Study Start Up Specialist to join an excellent company in the pharmaceutical industry on a 12 month contract, with the view to extend. The role has been determined as Inside IR35, so working options of PAYE or Umbrella company are available.
Our client was founded in 1885 and have been family-owned ever since. They foster a a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture and now have over 52,000 employees across the globe. Our client is recognised as a Top Employer in the UK, confirming their dedication to a better world of work.
As a Study Start Up Specialist you will:
- Responsible for obtaining Research Ethics Committee (REC) approval and negotiating contracts with the clinical trial sites.
- Assist with negotiating budgets and contracts with the clients trial sites in the UK and Ireland.
Up to £400 per day Umbrella.
For this role you can be based 100% remote.
- Experience of budget and contract negotiations with clinical trial sites in the UK.
- Ability to handle large amounts of varying tasks and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Experience of REC submissions via EU CTR.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54425 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54425
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th September 2022
- Expires: 12th October 2022