CK Group are recruiting for a Senior PV Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford, London on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Hour £34.81 PAYE / £45.40 UMB
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Senior PV Safety Scientist Role:
- Act as the primary third party contact on all matters relating to SDEAs for internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs due diligence of Third Parties? vigilance systems prior to SDEA negotiation.
- Initiates, negotiates and revises SDEAs as required.
- Applies standardised contract guidelines in line with company polices and legal and regulatory constraints.
- Conduct routine reviews of SDEAs to ensure adherence with global requirements and business practices.
- Bachelor?s Degree in life sciences or equivalent
- Strong experience in Pharmacovigilance or equivalent
- Proven project management skills and change management experience.
- Proven experience of SDEA, Pharmacovigilance, regulatory and business requirements.
- Experience of internal and/or external audits and inspections.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53982 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53982
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th September 2022
- Expires: 12th October 2022