Are you an experienced Project Manager with experience in the clinical manufacturing sector looking for the next step in your career?
Our client are a well respected, global pharmaceutical company based in the West Lothian area. They are looking to hire a number of Project Managers due to an increased client based and new contracts.
You will plan, develop, and lead projects activities for the project life cycle. This will range from initial Client discussions and assessment of scope, to set up and execution of labelling and packaging, storage, and distribution of projects.
As a Project Manager you can work onsite, hybrid, or fully remote depending on your location and experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to manage projects that may reside within single or multiple business lines or sites as assigned and act as single point of contact for the client and facilitate responses to customer questions and observations.
2. As customer advocate, understand, represent and communicate customer requirements to operational teams.
3. Review contracts to ensure project scope is covered adequately and initiate contract amendments to cover scope changes as appropriate through project life cycle.
4. Lead meetings with both client and internal teams to facilitate and drive project completion and ensure the project meets timeline and budget requirements.
5. Monitor performance against agreed milestones and take action to mitigate risk and/or coordinate remedial action to keep project on track.
6. Promote GMP compliance at all times and Patient First focus to drive adherence to required regulations
7. Mentor and train others within the project management team and as required, support knowledge transfer to cross-site teams and/or other functions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science related discipline eg. chemistry, pharmaceuticals, biochemistry, biological science etc. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of working in project management.
2. Proven industry experience within clinical packaging, clinical manufacturing or secondary manufacturing would be preferred.
3. You will have client facing experience, and will be able to demonstrate leading and delivering upon client facing projects.
Key Words: Project Manager | Clinical Manufacturing | Secondary Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Clinical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636819
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th September 2022
- Expires: 12th October 2022