Due to continued growth, a pharmaceutical company is looking for a Financial Officer to join their team. You will be responsible for managing the nominal ledger processing, sakes analysis, banking reconciliations, purchase ledgers, and processing clients' invoicing and payments efficiently and minimising errors. The successful candidate will require previous finance experience and an AAT Level 3 qualification.
* Opportunity to work on a hybrid basis post probation.
- Nominal Ledger processing, including journals, information analysis, management accounts, budgets and fixed assets.
- Sales information analysis and reporting
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash processing
- Purchase Ledger processing including invoices, purchase orders, expenses, payments, purchase analysis and query resolution.
- Processing clients' invoices and payments, sales related reconciliations and query resolution
- Execution of own work as well as assisting others, ensuring that all tasks are completed within the required timeframes in compliance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that high quality work is carried out in the most efficient manner and minimising errors.
- Qualification in AAT Level 3 or equivalent
- Have proven experience in a similar capacity within the Finance department
- High level of attention to detail, accurate transaction processing skills, and strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and experience in accounting systems
- Able to work independently, but also contribute and collaborate as part of a team and build relationships with colleagues across Finance and the wider organization
- Proactive with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure, prioritising workload to meet numerous competing deadlines
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7502
- Posted: 14th September 2022
- Expires: 12th October 2022