CK Group are recruiting for a German Speaking Medical Information Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
PAYE - £18.45 p/h to £21.00 p/h
Umbrella - £20.68 p/h to £23.53 p/h
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
German Speaking Medical Information Associate Role:
Research and respond to inquiries received via multiple channels
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and report adverse events and product quality complaints within required timelines.
- Provide response in customer?s local language using approved resources in English.
- High level of Proficiency in both written and spoken English and German and ability to translate between the two
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required (Pharmacy preferred)
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues relating to the medical function
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54414 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54414
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th September 2022
- Expires: 11th October 2022