CK Group are recruiting for a Engagement Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in the Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
£54.00 per hour PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Uxbridge. This is the commercial head office for UK & Ireland. It includes Clinical Operation, Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs amongst other functions.
As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Engagement Specialist Role:
- Collaborates with Brand/market leads on campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans
- Prioritization of campaigns and tactics and driving tactical plans to accomplish KPI and brand objectives
- Partner closely with Production Management to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
- Collaborate with other Engagement Specialists to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
- Identify business process and capability improvement opportunities aligned to the needs of the business
- Ability to start the job at full speed.
- University degree in marketing, business or in a healthcare-related field
- Substantial work experience in marketing, engagement planning or omnichannel strategy
- A deep understanding of what it takes to create and execute sophisticated omnichannel campaigns
- Excellent communication, data analysis and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate with senior leadership
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54413 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54413
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th September 2022
- Expires: 11th October 2022