Therapy Area Lead - Product Launch
Location: West London
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Is time for a step up in your Medical Affairs career?
Do you want to lead on a portfolio, at the heart of a business and leading on their upcoming launches?
Do you want to work for a growing business?
Cpl Life Sciences are working with a medium sized pharmaceutical business, who are seeking a Therapy Area Lead. As a key member of the leadership team, this role would be key in leading in their pre launch and launch products, as well as contributing to their impressive growth plans for the business.
This is the perfect role for a current Senior Medical Advisor or Medical Manager, looking to take a set up in a Lead position, being entrusted with one of the most successful pipelines in the business.
- Medical Affairs experience
- Medic or pharmacist by background
- Final Signatory experience is an essential
- Launch experience is desirable
- Member of the medical leadership team
- To shape the development of the local medical strategy via therapeutic area clinical knowledge and insight from HCP interactions
- To develop and implement the annual country TA medical plan, ensuring alignment with the cross functional TA strategic imperatives as well as Global TA medical plans
- To establish effective clinical engagement with external medical experts, medical / scientific associations and other external stakeholders
- Deploy TA Medical budget according to strategy
- Deliver medical training to field based medical team
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2206-496000
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 13th September 2022
- Expires: 11th October 2022