CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Administrator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6 months.
£13.00 per hour
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Hybrid working with the office based in Nottingham. This facility focuses on early stage development of small molecule drug candidates from the bench to clinic. This facility offers an array of services that support oral dosage forms that include characterization, formulation and analytical development, manufacturing and clinical packaging, labelling and worldwide distribution.
As a PAYE employee you will be eligible for:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Quality Administrator Role:
Manage allocated Quality Systems used within Juniper Pharmaceuticals
- Author and Update SOPs as required to support the required Quality System at Juniper Pharmaceuticals
- Provide support for external audits by Clients or Regulators.
- Ensure all Quality Systems are compliant with the IT folder structure and any issues reported
- Ensure all Quality documentation is generated, maintained and stored in compliance with Juniper Pharmaceuticals procedures.
- Ensure Qualified Person is informed of quality issues.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Science or related field required
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills
- Proficient (excellent) in English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54410 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54410
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th September 2022
- Expires: 11th October 2022