CK Group are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke initially on a contract basis for 12 months. This role offers hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 working from home).
Between £12.09 and £15.09 depending upon experience
Administrative Assistant Role:
- Support on marketing deliverables
- Support Diabetes Unit and medical teams with delivery of operational plan, including speaker contracting, meetings and P2P (eg. Webinars)
- Provide contracting, payment and meeting logistics support
- Work with external stakeholders (e.g. TLs, Customers, vendors) to ensure timely and efficient execution of planned activities
- Support the creation, processing, approval and distribution of marketing and medical materials
- Proven experience in administration and /or project management in a heavily regulated environment
- Excellent planning skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage small scale projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong team player
- Competency in areas such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
This Administrative Assistant role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54189 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54189
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th September 2022
- Expires: 10th October 2022