CK Group is recruiting for a Production Operator to join a global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a range of indications in the animal health industry. This is a permanent role located near Guildford and Woking.
This hours for this role are 7am-18:15pm working a shift pattern of 2 days on, 2 days off, 5 days on, 5 days off.
A competitive salary plus shift allowance, bonus, pension, health and other benefits.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in daily meetings to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Support in the cleaning and steam sterilisation of the plant and equipment in line with SOPs
- Ensure the production environment is kept in a clean and tidy state following GMP guidelines
- Ensure batch documentation is recorded accurately following Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Perform aseptic manufacturing and cleaning operations in Grade A/B clean room environments.
- Participate in sample testing following SOP requirements and sterile equipment
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team, with one other Technician or as an individual.
- Ability to work methodically and carefully according to tight deadlines.
- Ideally, experience of some form of industrial production (pharmaceutical) in a similarly regulated environment.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54409 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54409
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th September 2022
- Expires: 10th October 2022