CK Group are recruiting for a Business Objects Technical Solutions Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Day £330 PAYE or £420 Ltd ? this role has been assessed as outside IR35
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific/clinical discipline
- Proven competence, with extensive involvement in the successful design, delivery, validation, deployment or maintenance of information/systems solutions in support of safety
- Knowledge of the procedures, processes and standards governing clinical trial data (documents and data) with health authorities worldwide
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work across different geographic locations, organizations, and cultures.
Business Objects Technical Solutions Associate Role:
- Supports Business by generating and validating required reports using Business Objects
- Manages applicable tools, documentation and methodologies to ensure processes and systems fully address the needs of organization.
- Contributes to the development of procedures, work instructions, system specifications related to the use of Patient Safety Technical Solutions owned information sources and toolsets.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Business Objects Technical Solutions Associate is a remote role.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54398 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54398
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th September 2022
- Expires: 10th October 2022