CK Group are recruiting for a Process Services Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 3 months which is extendable.
Early shifts (06:00 ? 13:25) and late shifts (13:15-20:40) Monday ? Friday. A week of earlies followed by a week of lates, Workers are not rostered in on weekends.
Hourly rate £11.35 plus shift £13.16, 7 days worked £15.05
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Macclesfield. This site is a vibrant advanced manufacturing and development campus, with 101 acres dedicated to science excellence. The biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing site in the UK.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Process Services Operator Role:
- Set-up and clean relevant operating equipment to enable the smooth running of the plant/section/unit to meet GMP.
- Inspect and pack product for a plant/section to meet set volumes and quality standards.
- Calibrate, weigh, test & inspect components, equipment and products to ensure that they meet with GMP.
- Receive, accept, locate, store, dispatch and deliver products and materials and complete all relevant documentation.
- Complete and reconcile relevant (non-batch specific) documentation to meet with GMP & SHE standards.
- Basic knowledge of procedures and compliance with GMP & SHE requirements.
- Operational knowledge of specific equipment within the local plant area. FLT would be beneficial.
- Capability to train new starters.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Computer literate, basic knowledge of ICON & SAP would be useful.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54404 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54404
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th September 2022
- Expires: 10th October 2022