CK Group is recruiting for an Innovation Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Bracknell, Berkshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Innovation Associate Role:
- Ensure the smooth running and optimization of processes and resources to drive rapid and effective team performance.
- Record and maintain relevant information detailing new innovations into internal caseload management information systems
- Create and improve upon internal resources to build VS team efficiency, transparency, and communication
- Work with stakeholders as necessary to support the identification and progress of deals
- Should have at least a B.Sc in a scientific discipline related to the pharmaceutical industry (Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, etc)
- Strong database and computer skills; detail-orientated
- Talent for analysing and visualising complex data
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize quickly, drive to solve problems
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
This Innovation Associate role will be based at our clients site in Bracknell, Berkshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54392 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54392
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th September 2022
- Expires: 7th October 2022