CK Group are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in the Uxbridge on a contract basis for 3 months initially.
Per Hour £27.47 PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Uxbridge. This is the commercial head office for UK & Ireland. It includes Clinical Operation, Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs amongst other functions.
As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
HR Business Partner:
- Provide strategic HR guidance to the UK commercial and or medical functions and partnering with their teams and management to anticipate and address business priorities.
- Strategic Workforce Planning: Identify and support the implementation of future workforce and organizational capabilities needed in order to execute strategic business priorities.
- Strategic Talent Management: Enable the organization to attract, develop, engage and retain talent.
- Organizational Effectiveness: Understand business needs and ensure strong partnership to design the correct organization structures, capabilities and people practices to create an effective and efficient organization capable of achieving business strategy.
- Change Leadership: Act as a change model and support the organization and leaders on Change management and leadership in order to drive organizational success.
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred; substantial HR experience required including operational and strategic experience.
- Preferably working knowledge in multiple areas of Human Resources; experience with working with senior level stakeholders including proven ability to build alignment and influence others in a matrix environment.
- Project management skills. Capability in using technology, and Office Automation tools.
- Strong organizational skills are required as are the ability to create energy, excitement and personal investment in others.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54394 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54394
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2022
- Expires: 6th October 2022