Salary: Negotiable + Car allowance + Bonus
Location: Bracknell/Reading -WFH (Site Visits required)
SRG is an award-winning recruitment business, part of Impellam (the UK's largest staffing business). We are market leaders in the STEM recruitment sector, with over 30 years' experience in the industry. We partner with world leading companies in the life science sector to deliver recruitment services from PSL all the way through to full multidiscipline MSP Solutions.
We are now looking for an Account Manager to manage one of our largest clients who are the world's leading agriculture companies.
What we offer:
- Full, ongoing training and development
- WFH working
- Flexible hours to suit work life balance
- Transparent career path from day one
- Travel allowance + Bonus scheme
- One of the easiest to work for recruitment brands there is - award winning, market leader in science.
- Autonomy to do your work, your way, with full support on hand should you need it
- Suite of flexible benefits for you to choose from
You'll be a collaborative and passionate recruitment professional with experience in account management. The purpose of the role will be to manage all aspects of day-to-day account management and operational delivery, through strong relationships with Hiring Managers, suppliers and contractors. Ensuring we achieve contractual obligations, SLA fulfilment and positive customer feedback.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Account Director in fulfilling account objective
- Involvement in the full end to end cycle recruitment services from order to ongoing contractor management
- Taking full and detailed vacancy briefing and advising on appropriate sourcing strategies
- Ensuring all recruitment activity is managed and recorded via the VMS system and data is captured accurately
- New contractor on and off boarding, contract extensions and management of everyday queries
- Produce weekly contractor, job tracking and PO reports
- Previous recruitment and/or account management experience
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively deal with conflict and deliver positive and negative feedback in a calm and professional nature
- Solutions focused
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tez on 07586 538 754
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.comto view our other vacancies.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: AM001
- Posted: 8th September 2022
- Expires: 6th October 2022