CK Group are currently recruiting for a Principal Bioinformatics Scientist to join an early-stage drug development company based in Cambridge on a permanent basis. Hybrid working is available for this role.
Our client has built a leading platform for the discovery and development of first-in-class, small molecule drugs that selectively target deubiquitylating enzymes.
As a Principal Scientist, you will be responsible for building and supporting bioinformatics activities to enrich and strengthen the discovery pipeline, in addition to supporting strategies for patient identification/enrichment based on molecular network signatures and biomarkers. The successful candidate will provide computational biology and bioinformatics expertise mainly to oncology program teams, working closely with Target Validation and Translational Science functions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Ph.D. in bioinformatics, computational biology, computer science, or related field
- At least 3 years experience within bioinformatics
- Expertise in data analysis including: Next generation sequencing data, Diverse types of ?omics? data such as gene expression profiling, RNAi/CRISPR screening, expert user of genomics data analysis tools/packages and strong familiarity with oncology public databases.
Competitive base salary along with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary bonus, private medical, life assurance, employer pension contributions up to 9% and high street discount scheme.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54377 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54377
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2022
- Expires: 6th October 2022