CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analytical Chemist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £21.00 per hour PAYE
Our client is one of the top five global biopharmaceutical companies. They exist for one unique purpose ? to save and improve the lives of patients, populations, and animals. They are helping to transform the lives of millions of patients and populations in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines and services, through our partnerships with the NHS and the work of the inspiring people who make up the company.
Milton Keynes. This site is the headquarters for the company?s animal health side of the business and houses the largest veterinary production facility in the UK.
As a PAYE employee you are entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
QC Analytical Chemist Role:
- To support analytical method validation / improvements and method transfers between sites.
- Support activities in the areas of qualification of standards/controls used in in-process and final product testing within Analytical Chemistry lab.
- Validation of standards/controls used in in-process and final product testing.
- Drive change management for introduction of new / improved methods and validation of new equipment.
- Degree in Applied Chemistry or other related field
- Prior background in Pharmaceutical QA/Analytical field
- Experience with Raw Materials testing including pharmacopoeia
- Experience in Laboratory investigations
- Experience in Validation and method development
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54390 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54390
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2022
- Expires: 6th October 2022