We are currently looking for a Biopolymer Research Scientist to join a leading company based in the Widnes area. As the Biopolymer Research Scientist you will be responsible for developing new or improved products based on biopolymers, such as proteins and carbohydrates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biopolymer research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Biopolymer Research Scientist you will work with the different parts of the businesses, including Personal Care and Home Care, to understand their needs and deliver novel products that meet their performance requirements.
2. You will use your excellent knowledge of Organic Chemistry to develop biobased derivatives of biopolymers.
3. As the Biopolymer Research Scientist you will be working within a broad technical and commercial community and taking chemistry from concept to commercialisation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biopolymer research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working with home care or personal care products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Organic Synthesis.
Key Words: Organic Synthesis, Chemistry, Biopolymers, Research Scientist, North West, FMCG
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636931
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th September 2022
- Expires: 6th October 2022