CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a Contract Research Organisation that provide services to the wider life sciences industry.
Our client is a CRO specialising in research leading to the discovery and development of novel chemical compounds.
Competitive and dependant on experience.
This role is located in new laboratories and offices at a Scientific complex in the centre of Newcastle.
Your main duties will be to:
- Your main responsibilities will be leading a small team responsible for providing analytical support to the company?s research group.
- Be involved all aspects of analysis of reaction intermediates and final products for purity, stability and solubility.
- Conduct report writing, assisting in problem solving and the execution of method and equipment validation when required.
- Familiar with HPLC and LCMS analysis.
- Experience in semi-prep HPLC would also be an advantage.
- Experience of managing project work of their own whilst maintaining the routine analysis of research samples.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54386 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54386
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2022
- Expires: 5th October 2022