Are you an experienced analytical R&D scientist looking for a new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for an Analytical Associate Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leeds area.
As the Associate Scientist you will be provide analytical development support to the business for problem solving and continuous improvement projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your main responsibility will be to develop, validate and transfer under supervision, analytical methods (including dissolution) that will adequately determine the necessary product characteristics that will eventually be required to release finished product and to monitor the storage stability of new products.
2. You will also be responsible for performing physical and chemical testing on prototype formulations to determine stability and assign provisional shelf life. All work performed to comply with GLP and where necessary, GMP.
3. As the associate scientist, you will also be required to produce validation reports, methods of analysis, COSHH assessments, SOP / Work instructions, and relevant scientific protocols and other reports in a format that can be utilised by other departments.
4. Additionally, you will participate in the management and introduction of new products, including project, planning and team meetings under supervision. Maintaining interdepartmental relationships and positively promote the department and its objectives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Science degree, ideally in pharmaceutical science or analytical chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated GMP accredited laboratory with practical experience of HPLC including method development is essential for this position.
3. Experience of software utilised for physical and chemical analysis is also required.
Key Words: Analytical Chemist | Method Development | Validation | HPLC | Chromatography | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | GMP | GLP | Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636589
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th September 2022
- Expires: 5th October 2022