We are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Development Associate to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Herefordshire area. As the Senior Clinical Development Associate you will be responsible for providing project management and technical expertise in clinical study design, study management and reporting, working with internal and external personnel, as necessary.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Clinical Development Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Project management of clinical studies and assisting in clinical trial design, including protocols and report writing.
2. Assisting in the management of obtaining and maintaining all registrations for clinical trial and clinical investigation commencement. Assisting with the implementation of current QMS projects to improve systems and processes within the Clinical Affairs Department.
3. Assisting in the sourcing and qualifying of new vendors/CROs to perform Dermal's Clinical Trials Programme, and assisting with the qualification and validation of computer systems within the Clinical Affairs Department
4. Assisting with data management activities. Providing support to the Clinical Development Manager and Clinical Affairs Manager.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Clinical Development Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Computer literate with the ability to plan, organise and manage multiple projects.
2. Experience working in a Clinical team, with a degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
3. Ability to take decisions, analyse information and prepare necessary documentation accordingly
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636969
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th September 2022
- Expires: 5th October 2022