CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Executive - Labelling to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
£379.52/day PAYE, £496.15/day Umbrella
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life. Making products for ailments such as sensitive teeth, colds and flu or joint pain, their everyday healthcare products will allow people to enjoy life again.
Weybridge. A modern and cutting edge site with state of the art laboratories, this site offers free parking, excellent canteen and eating facilities, with beautiful outdoor seating areas.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Senior Regulatory Executive -Labelling Role:
- Provide Labelling expertise/information for RA activities (e.g. renewal, PBRERs).
- Provide training on labelling processes for Global and Regional RA.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality regulatory files supporting local submission.
- Manage country labelling differences and support CLD process according to agreed standards.
- Develop responses to Regulatory Authorities with Regional Regulatory Affairs support and key stakeholders.
- Life sciences degree and relevant experience or PhD or equivalent relevant experience.
- Relevant experience includes in regulatory affairs and regulatory labelling
- Ability to work on site in Weybridge at least once a week
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54385 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54385
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2022
- Expires: 5th October 2022