CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Monitor to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £48.70 PAYE or £54.57 Umbrella
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The role is fully home based.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Medical Monitor Role:
- Provides study team with medical advice for all medical issues during risk assessment and mitigation planning to enable quality, compliance and patient safety at the trial, site and patient level.
- Ensures development of and adherence to the Safety Surveillance Review Plan (SSRP).
- Contributes towards the medical input during protocol development and updates to the clinical development plan.
- Provides clinical input to protocol/study team for monitoring guidelines, statistics analysis plans, ICDs, clinical review forms, data edit checks, data quality planning
- Liaises with Key Opinion Leaders and Principal Investigators to build a Key Opinion Leaders /Principal Investigators network for new trials.
- Medical degree (M.D/D.O or equivalent) would be preferred.
- Licensed by a health authority to prescribe medicines (independent of supervision) for at least one year (post "intern/houseman" year) and has utilized the license to prescribe medicines in a patient care setting for an aggregate duration of at least one year.
- Possess the ability to critically evaluate medical/scientific information.
- The design, development and execution of clinical programs and studies.
- Documented work experience/knowledge of statistics
- Training and experience in infectious diseases and/or infection control in the hospital setting is preferred.
- Experience with investigational clinical trials is preferred.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54103 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54103
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th September 2022
- Expires: 4th October 2022