We are currently looking for a Enzyme Assay Group Leader to join a growing Biotechnology company based in the London area focused revolutionising the synthesis of Biomolecules through the development of immobilized enzyme cascade reactions. As the Enzyme Assay Group Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of Enzyme and Assay Development specialists focused on developing cutting edge technologies including the use of automation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager with strong communication skills to develop and mould a team in a Venture backed Start-up. The person hired into the exciting opportunity will have extensive technical knowledge of Enzyme Assay Development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Enzyme Assay Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the assay team function and take ownership of enzyme assay development and protein quantification to develop internal technologies beyond current industry-leading standards.
2. Facilitate the development of automated enzyme assays using cutting edge high-throughput technologies.
3. Develop, diagnose and troubleshoot individual and multi-step enzyme cascades for both enzymes in free solution and those immobilized with the companies proprietary technology.
4. Work closely with the VP of R&D and Project Management team to create a strong team environment and progression plans as well as effectively manage scientific documentation and scientific data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Enzyme Assay Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline where you have experience with Biocatalysis and Enzyme Assays method development and validation.
2. Proven industry experience where you have lead and supported team growth and development with a focus on staff personal and professional development
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with High Throughput automation technologies like Hamilton robots or similar.
Key Words: Group Leader | Team Leader | Line Manager | Supervisor | Management | Assay Development | Enzyme Assay | Enzyme Cascade | Method Validation | Biocatalysis | Automation | High Throughput | HAMILTON | Troubleshooting | DOE | Bioproduction | Biosynthesis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636824
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th September 2022
- Expires: 4th October 2022