Full Time Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
Full Right to Work in the UK
Client & Role Overview:
Our client is a globally renowned for their role in Scientific Instrument development, where they are manufactured in-house and designed by professionals in the electronics and mechanical design team. With the instruments being incorporated in the worlds largest scientific organizations, this is a great opportunity to join the team of leading scientists.
Within this role you will be working within the production team, where you will be responsible for the manufacture of parts in relation to customer orders. This role requires key attention to detail, effective communication and team working with a broad range of mechanical skills.
- Casting, plating and polishing parts
- Mechanical Assembly work
- Use hand-held tools as required
- Perform brazing for specific tasks.
- Task completion and to quality standards
- Performing ad hocs as required
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety procedures, including maintenance of a clean and safe work area.
- NVQ/High School Diploma
- Plating Experience
- Casting Experience
- Able to follow basic engineering drawings and instructions
- Able to work efficiently and accurately
- Good IT Skills, including MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Good Problem solving skills
- Basic Numeracy skills
- Positive, attitude, flexible.
- Competitive Salary varied upon experience
- Annual company bonus scheme
- 25 days + 8 Holiday days
- Group Pension Plan
- Bupa Membership
- Free Onsite parking
- Bike parking and showering facilities
- Workwear provided
For further information contact:
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2209-500273
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 5th September 2022
- Expires: 3rd October 2022