CK Group are looking for an experienced senior clinical medical writer to join a very successful and growing CRO on a permanent basis. This this a home based role in the UK and will work within oncology.
The company is a full-service CRO, conducting early and late-phase oncology trials in the U.S, Europe and Asia.
The main responsibilities of this Senior Medical Writing role include:
- Initial Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and amendments
- Clinical study protocols and protocol amendments.
- Clinical investigator brochures and updates.
- Interim and final clinical study reports.
- IND annual reports.
- Provide guidance and support to other in-house units in preparation or review of manuals, training guidelines and similar documents.
- Serve as a resource for new medical writers.
Your background and experience:
- BS degree or higher
- Experience of being a clinical medical writer
- Ideally experience within oncology
- Proven experience writing CSRs, IBs, DSURs
UK - Remote/Home Based
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Home based role
- Excellent training and development on offer as well as progression
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54364 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54364
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd September 2022
- Expires: 30th September 2022